B.F.S. Aseptic Filling Machine Blow Fill Seal Technology
– Extrusion, molding, filling and sealing can be completed at one time in a sterile state, which can effectively ensure the safety of the product.
– The material used for the second throwing is: polypropylene (PP), containing antioxidants
-Good heat resistance: resistant to 121 ℃, high temperature sterilization;
-High drug compatibility: semi-permeable, no glass peeling, resistant to high pH,
-Drugs containing buffer salts have relatively low risk of incompatibility
–The capacity of 1 bottle meets the dosage for one time, no preservatives, and can be used up within 24 hours to prevent secondary pollution. Plastic waste is easy to recycle.
2. Operating principle of blowing/filling/sealing/three-in-one machine:
The bottle blowing-filling-sealing system is an advanced aseptic process, the biggest feature is that it can effectively reduce external pollution-man-made pollution, environmental pollution and material pollution. It combines several manufacturing process steps in the same equipment, and completes the processes of extrusion, molding, filling and sealing at one time under aseptic conditions, which can effectively ensure the use of products safety.
3. Process steps of blowing/filling/sealing/three-in-one machine:
〔Heat plastic granules and extrude it into plastic parison〕
〔Blowing in the blowing mould〕
〔Cutting (other process)〕
4. Production philosophy – Pharmaceutical grade
*Purity of raw materials is more than 95%
*Packaging material-sub-disposable aseptic soft ampoule
*Production environment-10,000-grade dust-free purification workshop
*Production line-“Blowing-filling-sealing” integrated molding
*Quality testing, component testing, irritation testing, sealing testing
5. Main technical parameters of blowing/filling/sealing/three-in-one production line:
(1) Product: watery solution, no sediment, no foam (sample test provided)
(2) Container volume: 5, 10, 20ml with insert layer mold
(3) Container shape: rows of small containers
(4) Number of mold cavities: 30 /5 version X 6 vials
(5) Production capacity: 8500-9000 sticks/hour, ±10%, depending on the specific specifications of the product and plastic particles.
(6) Plastic raw materials: polyethylene, polypropylene
(7) Filling error range: meet the requirements of pharmacopoeia
(8) Weight error range: ±0.2g (the same batch of raw materials)
(9) Container thickness error: ±0.1mm